Engaged Organizations: Ignation Solidarity Network
- Engaged Organizations: Ignation Solidarity Network
Ignation Solidarity Network discuss their work as it relates to Pope Francis's Laudato Si' encyclical to care for creation and our common home. As stated in their website:
"In his historic encyclical on ecology, Laudato Si’, Pope Francis calls on all people to care for creation and our common home. Pope Francis makes clear that our care for one another and our care for the earth are intimately connected, noting that humanity is not faced 'with two separate crises, one environmental and the other social, but rather one complex crisis which is both social and environmental.' (Laudato Si’: On Care for Our Common Home)."
"We ask our government leaders to demonstrate bold leadership in addressing the climate crisis by honoring the Paris Agreement, contributing to the Green Climate Fund, implementing the Clean Power Plan and supporting just transition and job creation."
- Ignation Solidarity Network
- Roman Catholic
- All audiences/General public
- The original html version of this resources was accessed at https://ignatiansolidarity.net/resources/environment/ on February 17, 2020.
- Resources For Action
- english Sustainability
- english Eco-Justice/Poverty/Racism