MTSO and the intersection between faith and food.
- MTSO and the intersection between faith and food.
- At the Methodist Theology School in Ohio, there are several different organizations that focus on the act of sustainability and pro-environmental behaviors, one of these is the Community Food and Wellness Initiative. According to their website, their objectives included creating a stronger connection between the land, ourselves, and the community, as well as "supporting local participation in national and global food justice campaigns". The Community Food and Wellness Initiative also focuses on offering experiences to the community that will further their knowledge of the earth and food production.
- All audiences/General public
- Faith Based Organization
- The Methodist Theological School in Ohio
- Url: https://www.mtso.edu/ecotheology/community-food-and-wellness-initiative/
- Item sets